OSCA is dedicated to providing comprehensive design, implementation and administration of your transportation safety training program under federal and state regulations. We have over 25 years experience in training, program management, MRO services, drug testing and specimen collections. Certified Substance Abuse Program Administrators are on staff to answer your compliance-related questions.
Our secure and proprietary data delivery system is accessible at all times via the Internet to provide you with real-time testing and compliance cresults when you need them. We also offer standardized and integrated transportatoin program design for multiple company locations and/or corporate divisions.
DOT Services Include
- Policy Development and Management
- Data and Record Maintenance
- Audits and Compliance Monitoring
- Management by Work Locations and/or Divisions
- Random Testing
- Online Reports and Billing
- SAMHSA/DHHS Laboratory Drug Screening and Confirmation
- In-House Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Referrals
- Supervisor, Employee and DER Training
- Collection Site Services/Referrals
- Blind Specimen Testing
OSCA/ASAP also offers a comprehensive array of background screening services.